The Sony DCRHC1000 MiniDV Digital Camcorder provides top-quality digital video every time thanks to its 3 chip Advanced Hole Accumulation Diode system, Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T optics and progressive shutter.
Its 12x optical zoom and up to 150x digital zoom ensures that you'll be able to record all the action.
When the optional ECM-CQP1 microphone is used, the DCR-HC1000 even records 4 channel surround sound audio!
This amazing digital camcorder's compact design and a multi-angle grip make it easy to hold an operate it, making great recordings a snap.
If all you need is a basic digital camcorder then you might be better served if
you consider a less expensive model. But if your needs require the very best
digital video and audio quality the Sony DCRHC1000 MiniDV Digital Camcorder is a
top of the line model that will serve you well.
- 3-1/4.7 inch 1070k Pixel CCDs
- 3.6 - 43.2mm Focal Distance
- 37mm Filter Diameter
- 5 lux Minimum Illumination
- 12x Optical Zoom
- 150x Digital Zoom
- Auto/Manual/Spot Focusing
- 123k pixel Color Viewfinder
- 2.5 inch 221k Precision Color LCD Display
- Intelligent Accessory Shoe
- USB Connectivity
- Headphone Jack
- Microphone Input
- Automatic White Balance
- InfoLithium Rechargeable Battery
- Size: 4.0 x 3.15 x 6.25 inches
- Weight: 1 lb. 11 oz.