Rolex - The name says it all. Wearing a Rolex on your wrist is the ultimate
status symbol. If you can afford a Rolex, you can probably afford to buy on a
whim and not worry about the getting the best deal.
But for the budget-conscious among us, here are a few tips for getting the best
deal on a great Rolex watch:
- Visit a fine jewelry retailer and check out the various models that are
currently available. After you find a model you like, write down the name and
- Visit several other jewelry stores and compare prices for that model.
- If you want an even better deal on your cherished Rolex, comparison shop on the
Internet. The web is chock full of online stores selling Rolexes of all makes
and models, often at lower prices than you'll pay at any brick and mortar
- For the absolute lowest price on a genuine Rolex watch, consider buying a use
one. Great deals can be found both online and on the web. Just be very careful
about who you do business with and keep in mind that your watch probably won't
come with a warranty.
When buying a used model, it is always wise to have it appraised by an
independent jeweler. Realistic looking replicas abound, and it can be very
difficult for the layman to tell the difference.
- Whether you're looking for a new Rolex or a used one, always insist on a money back guarantee.
More Interesting Articles