Photo printers have helped change the field of photography and photo development by a huge margin! We used to have to buy a roll of film, take some pictures, and then take the exposures to be developed and printed.
With a photo printer, we can simply scan our old snapshots or take new ones with a digital camera, then immediately print them out. In short, a photo printer lets us have our pictures in our hands in minutes rather then hours or days!
If you're shopping for a photo printer, here are a few tips to keep in mind:
- Buy a photo printer with the highest resolution (dpi) possible. The higher the resolution, the clearer your pictures will be.
- While print speed isn't a critical factor, a fast photo printer won't cost that much more than a slow one.
- Opt for a photo printer that features borderless photo printing.
- If you purchase a unit that's compatible with your digital camera you can simply attach the two together and print your photos. No computer needed!
- The more separate ink colors the printer uses, the more vivid and life-like the images will be. Some photo printers hold up to eight ink cartridges.
- If you choose a photo printer will a built-in LCD display, you can view and edit your images before they're printed.
More Interesting Articles