You can improve the results of your marketing efforts by using a few simple techniques. If you are trying to build your brand,
maximize your revenues, or launch a new product, these tips can help you achieve your marketing goals.
Here are 5 tips for increasing your marketing results:
- Use a signature on your outbound emails. Once you put your company name, phone number and web site address into your automatic signature, every email
serves as a mini advertisement.
Prospective customers and clients will have instant access to your contact information, even if they are not so organized to add it into their address book or palm pilot.
- Apply for awards. If you have written a book or launched a new product, an
excellent way to get publicity is to win an award. Write a letter about the award to send to prospective, current and past customers and clients. You
can either send the letter as a hard copy or as an email.
- Enhance your website. Take a few minutes each week to add something new to your
site. Keeping it fresh, up to date, and full of helpful techniques, links and resources is a great way to increase return
visitors to your website.
- Build a mailing list. Build a database of key names of companies you’d like to contact to introduce your business, product or service. This prospective customer list
will be a very powerful marketing tool for you.
- Send out press releases as often as possible. Promote your product, services and business by using well-written press releases submitted to local and
national targeted media.
Make sure the lead includes the five w’s of good journalism: who, what, when, where, and why. Sometimes “how” is included as an honorary “w”. You
can even send your press releases to your mailing list for even more exposure.
About the author:
Chris Brown is a marketing expert with over 20 years of experience. She founded Marketing Resources & Results
to help companies with their strategic plans by offering marketing consulting
and implementation services. She works with companies who want to maximize their
revenues, launch new products, and better market their services.
More Interesting Articles