RLROUSE.COM is always looking for talented writers who are
interested in gaining exposure for their work and
promoting their website or blog. If you feel that you have
something important to say that will be a useful addition to
our expansive body of articles and information, we invite
you to submit it.
We publish articles on many different topics. To get an idea
of what we're looking for, please check out a couple of
articles from these categories:
Articles selected for publication on our
site can have up to two links back to your site (as long
as the links make sense in the context of the article), one
in the article body itself and a second link in the "About the author" section.
links MUST be relevant to the topic of the article,
including the link in the author bio section. Additional
links to reference materials are also allowed (Wikipedia,
relevant third party sites, etc.)
We are quite selective when it comes to choosing the
information that we publish on RLROUSE.COM, but if your
article(s) is selected it will receive plenty of exposure on
one of the Internet's busiest families of websites. Here are
our publication guidelines:
- All articles submitted for publication on our websites must be written in English.
- All articles and photos must be family friendly. No exceptions will be allowed.
- You may include a photo for use with an article, but
you must either hold the copyright to the image or it must be a Creative Commons
image with proper attribution (photographer's name and a
link to the original source of the photo).
- Every article submitted must be unique and published nowhere else on the Internet, including your own website or blog. After all, duplicate content does no favors for either party.
We check every article submitted with CopyScape.com to
ensure that it is unique to our site before publication. We
also periodically check all existing articles with CopyScape
as well, and if a duplicate copy is found anywhere on the
web, that article is removed from our site.
- Articles may not contain affiliate links or be little more than a full-page
ad for your website, blog or product. In other words, the
article must be genuinely useful for our readers.
- We reserve the right to edit articles and titles in order to fix grammatical or factual errors
or "Americanize" the English text if written using "British English" (no offense
intended, it's just that the majority of our traffic is U.S. based). Rest assured that we
will not make any changes that alter the meaning or intent of the article.
That's all there is to it. If you wish to submit an
article for consideration, DO NOT "pitch it" ahead of time.
Just send it to this email address:
If your article is selected for publication we'll send you
an email with a link to the article once it has been