Did you know that you can save money and give yourself a break from the chemicals found in many
hair care products by using a few natural home produced items?
Here are a few examples of effective homemade hair care products:
- Tame your frizzy hair by rubbing coconut oil into your hands and applying sparingly onto your hair. You don't want to overdo it because too much will make your hair appear
- Shampooing your hair less frequently helps control the frizzies. Excess shampooing removes the natural oils from your hair.
- Rinse your hair with one tablespoon baking soda mixed with one cup of water to get rid of shampoo build-up and styling residues.
- Rinsing your hair with one juiced lemon and one cup of water is said to bring life and shine back to dull hair.
- 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar mixed with two cups of water will give your hair shine and bounce.
- Add essential oil of ylang ylang to your shampoo, conditioner and styling agents as a hair rejuvenator.
Ylang ylang and rosemary essential oils are also believed to stimulate hair growth.
- Drinking plenty of water and eating plenty of raw fruits and vegetables and getting plenty of rest is probably the best way to achieving healthy hair.
Always remember that what goes into your body is reflective on the outside, including your hair.
About the Author:
Elizabeth Kiely is the owner of EK Shower
More Interesting Articles