Did you know that you can buy traffic to your website, and that you can buy traffic that is targeted to the products or services you sell?
Yes, it's easy to buy traffic from other websites, but how do you go about it in a way that will bring in interested buyers? The purpose of this article is to help you decide where to advertise and where not to.
Here are a few tips to help you buy traffic that provides the most value for your advertising dollar:
- Inquire about advertising on sites that are very similar (or even identical to yours). Visitors arriving via ads or links on similar sites are a lot more likely to buy than those coming in from unrelated sites.
- Buy traffic with well-planned, targeted pay-per-click campaigns. This type of advertising is very effective at delivering visitors that are extremely well targeted!
- Purchase prominent listings in Directories that serve your market sector.
- If your budget will allow it, buy an advertising link on a well-known, high traffic website, even if it isn't in the same market sector as yours. One caveat: Always attempt to buy targeted traffic, not search engine rankings!
- Subscribe to several newsletters or ezines that serve your market sector and analyze their advertising over a period spanning a few issues. Contact the ones that have repeat advertisers and negotiate for an ad in those publications.
This type of advertising offers you an ethical, legal, effective, and cheap way to advertise by email. Another caveat: Don't spam! Buy legitimate advertising in legitimate double opt-in publications.
Don't buy advertising from any website that offers to sell you increased Google PageRank.
You can buy web traffic to your website, often on the cheap! You just need to know where to look and what to avoid.
And remember, never attempt to buy search engine rankings. Buy targeted traffic. If you do, you'll stay in the good graces of the SE's and laugh all the way to the bank!
More Interesting Articles