Do you want to look great without wasting a bunch of money? If so, then you should read this tips. They have been passed down from generation to generation. And the best part of all? You probably already have the ingredients at home!
The tips explained in this article will help you treat blackheads, blemishes, dry skin, and more!
You don't have to spend a lot to get healthy, rosy skin! Do it the way the old timers did it, and look and feel great!
- To get rid of blemishes, apply toothpaste to the affected area and leave on overnight.
- For dried or chapped skin, apply petroleum jelly (vaseline) to the affected area.
- If you have falling hair, pour cinnamon into 12+ ounces of water and allow to boil for 5-10 minutes. After it cools down, apply to the hair and scalp for 10 -15 minutes, then shampoo and rinse as usual.
- For a great hot oil treatment, heat some vegetable oil (but don't over heat it). Apply to your hair and cover with a shower cap. Leave the cap on for 10-20 minutes.
- To treat blackheads, mix oatmeal and honey, then apply to your skin. Massage your skin for 5-7 minutes, then rinse off with warm water.
About the author:
Kenia Morales is the owner and publisher of "For Every Aspect Of Today's Woman".
More Interesting Articles