Are you dissatisfied with your golf swing? Are you usually disappointed with your scores? If so, here are a few tips to help you improve your golf swing:
- Pay careful attention to other successful golfers and mimic their swing. Try to copy their stance, grip, backswing, and follow-through. Imitating a successful golf swing might just lead to success of your own.
- Practice your swing in front of a mirror, making minor adjustments as needed.
- Purchase a video tape that features one of golf's best players demonstrating an proper golf swing. Watch it several times and practice what you see.
- Practice, practice, practice. Lots of golfers practice putting for hours, but give only a passing consideration to the other golf swings. If it takes you six strokes to get onto the green, being a great putter won't do much for you.
Make it a point to put in several hours of practice each week. Practice teeing off, driving, chipping, everything!
- And most important of all, keep a positive image of your golf swing in your mind at all times. If you go to the tee or pull out a club with doubt fogging your mind, your ball is likely to end up in the rough.
If you really want to improve your golf swing, you have to:
- emulate someone else's great swing
- practice several hours per week
- maintain a positive mental attitude
More Interesting Articles