Blinds provide attractive accents to your windows while retaining your home's unique style and charm. They are available in several styles and a plethora of colors so finding a set to match and enhance your home decor is easy.
Here is a quick rundown of the most popular types of window blinds:
Blinds are available in standard lengths, but your local home improvement store can cut off-the-shelf blinds or custom build a set to virtually any length you might need.
- Venetian Blinds - Traditional horizontal blinds that can be raised or lowered in order to allow light into a room or provide privacy.
- Roman Blinds - Typically made of pleated fabric that can be rolled or pulled up as desired.
- Vertical Blinds - The slats in these blinds hang vertically instead of horizontally. Instead of raising and lowering, vertical blinds usually open from right to left.
- Mini Blinds - A small type of Venetian blinds that typically fit inside the window frame.
- Woven Woods Blinds - These attractive blinds are made by weaving strips of wood, bamboo, or rattan with various natural grasses and reeds to provide a natural look.
Window blinds make an attractive and functional alternative to curtains and other type of window treatments. Numerous styles and brands are available so finding blinds to match your home is a simple task.
Article courtesy of Wood
More Interesting Articles